St Patrick’s Day Chocolate Truffles (no-bake)
Get into the spirit of all things Irish with these green St Patrick’s day chocolate truffles!
Although we don’t really celebrate St Patricks day in Sweden (other than in one of the many Irish bars), I know it is a big thing across the pond. These St Patrick’s day chocolate truffles will light up the eyes of any lurking leprechaun (or even your own kids). They are no-bake, too, making them fairly quick and simple to make.
If you love these St Patrick’s day chocolate truffles, check out my St Patrick’s Day brownies!
St Patrick's Day Truffles (no-bake)
- 100g butter softened
- 110g brown sugar
- 50ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 175g spelt flour (see note 1)
- 1 teaspoon green food colouring
- 200g milk chocolate
- Place all ingredients apart from the chocolate in a food processor and process until everything comes together as a smooth dough.
- Roll into balls and place on a tray. Pop into the freezer for around 15 minutes to harden up.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie and dip each truffle in. Place back on the tray and sprinkle with something sweet and green (use your imagination!). Put in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- You can use the same amount of regular flour instead of spelt.
- I use grams in my recipes as weighing ingredients is the most accurate method. However, if cups are your thing, you can convert my measurements at Cook it Simply.