5 Minute Daim Bar & Almond Bark
Make your own simple candy with this quick recipe for 5 minute Daim bar & almond bark. Melted milk chocolate and Daim topped with Daim balls.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 2 x 27g Daim bars see note 1
- 1 bag Daim balls see note 2
- 30g chopped or crushed almonds
Slowly melt the milk chocolate and Daim bars together in a Bain Marie (or double boiler) until all the chocolate has melted (the Daim will not completely melt but will dissolve a little).
Using a knife, thinly spread the chocolate over a large tray lined with grease-proof paper. Sprinkle with the Daim balls and almonds. Leave to set completely.
Break the chocolate into shards and scoff your faces!
- If you can't get Daim bars where you are, Skor and Heath are good substitutes.
- If you don't have Daim balls, use mini Daims or chop up an extra bar of normal Daim.